Friday, November 11, 2011

Pumpkin Muffins

I saw a very yummy looking muffin on Pinterest not too long ago.
It was for pumpkin muffins!
And to me, no other food says autumn like pumpkin.  So of course I had to try them.



Needless to say that they were delicious!
I thought they were going to be dry and taste kindda bland.
But they were so moist!  And just the perfect sweetness.  Not too sweet to be off limits for breakfast. 
And the pumpkin definitely was not overpowering.  I was actually hoping to be able to taste more pumpkin than I did. 


So here's how to make it:


~ 1 box cake mix - your choice...I used white 
                            I read that yellow works well and chocolate kindda overpowers
                            but is yummy

~ 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree

~ Preheat oven to 350*
~ Mix cake mix and pumpkin together until cake powder is moist
~ Bake in regular muffin pan 25 min.
~ Bake in mini muffin pan 13 min.

Here's the link to the recipe I followed:     Pumpkin Muffins

~ Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment