Sunday, December 4, 2011

Chicken, Bacon, and Sour Cream Taquitos

                    Chicken, bacon and sour cream taquitos
                                        -Made 2 ways-
cooked,chopped bacon
2 cans of chicken- not a fan of this so we grilled the chicken
8 flour tortillas, for the GF I used corn ones
avacado-omitted, didn't have any
1/4 cup of mayonese
1/4 cup of sour cream
1 tablespoon of milk
1 1/2 teaspoon of white vinegar
1/8 teaspoon each of salt and parsley and onion powder (didn't have any onion powder so I left it out)
stir bacon and sour cream with chicken
spoon onto tortillas, roll and secure with toothpicks
fry
I decided to modify this a little. I added some Ranch seasoning mix and pepper also. I didn't follow the measurements, I did it by taste.
SUCCESS, man was it yummy!! Everyone loved it, we will do this one again for sure :)



the top one is GF

~Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment