Thursday, December 15, 2011

2 Birthday Parties 4 days= burn out

My daughter turned 6 last week, and of course everything in her life is Princess and all things girl!! She wanted a Princess only party. My job, to make the invites and come up with something to entertain a bunch of girls, and of course everything else that goes with a party!!
the invite-
While we were waiting for al the girls to arrive, we decorated princess crowns.
Then it was time for games-

1st game was my version of musical chairs. I enlarged the castle i used for the invites to use on the floor as musical castles (instead of chairs). Next time i will laminate them, they were ripped up by the time the game was over!!
2nd game was help the princess find the castle. I just used some stickers of princess'.
Then of course it was time for cupcakes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment