Monday, December 12, 2011

Halloween Wreath

I know, I know...

I'm 2 months too late.  But I did want to share my Halloween wreath because it turned out so cute!


I made the shape from an old swimming noodle that I taped together.

I then cut up a maternity dress that I wasn't too fond of.  But I love the way the black and grey work together making it look Halloween.

I just cut strips and double tied it into knots around the noodle.  I also gave it a mummy kind of look.

I found the bows at Joann's on clearance.  So they were like $.50 each. 

Only paying $1 for this wreath made me feel...amazing!

~Ashley


2 comments:

  1. What a creative idea Ashley I love it! It turned out really nice and for a great price :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. janet_mclaren@yahoo.comDecember 12, 2011 at 5:22 PM

    Ashley It turned out real good what gave you the idea.

    ReplyDelete