Thursday, December 1, 2011

It's the busiest time of the year!!

 It is a busy time of year for all of us!! I hope that amongst all the chaos we find time to remember what is most important, the MEANING of the season NOT all of the stuff.

The first picture is of my Christmas card holder. I never have anywhere to hang all of my Christmas cards. I solved the problem!! I took a piece of posterboard and cut it to the shape I wanted, then covered it with material. The lettering was done with my cricut machine. I am going to paint some clothespins to hold the cards on. I think it turned out super cute. I love simple!!

 
  I actually made this wreath last year. It was really simple. I spray painted it blue and covered with ribbon and gave it a little glitter (you can NEVER have too much glitter). I found almost all the stuff at the Dollar Store.


I needed something cute to put in my window. It was so easy to do, I just added a little glitter, and hot glued the snowflakes on the ribbon, and as always the glitter :)

~Marcie

No comments:

Post a Comment