Thursday, December 15, 2011

Birthdays and beyond.............

So my little buddy turned 4 this week !! He is really into the whole Toy Story scene. Here is my idea of a Toy Story Party-
Let's Party, the invite

I used the coloring ink for the Cricut machine and then hand cut out each of the images, LONG process. I am still new to using the inks, but i am loving them!!!!
 Bingo
 I found the templete for the alien with instructions on some Disney site. I didn't think it would hold up with just glue so i sewed it. I didn't follow all of the instructions, i also modified the antena and mouth.




 Overall i think he turned out cute! We used him to play hot potatoe
 bean bag game
 bought this board at the dollar store



I didn't like how Buzz' face turned out, a little too pink for me!! The kids loved the game. It could have used some reinforcement, next time i would attatch dowls to the back along the sides or something sturdy. For the images on this and the bingo boards i used the Toy Story Cricut cartridge.
                             It was a lot of work, so plan ahead!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment